InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

DkHerm GM Application

kingdragonss

DkHerm GM Application Empty DkHerm GM Application

Post by kingdragonss Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 am

Hi my name is Raymond Wong. My In game name(IGN) is DkHerm.

I am currently 17 years old.

My experience of being a GM: I never been a GM before but i can always learn to be one. I will do my best to follow the rules. Mingle with everyone. Having fun with others as well. I also want to promote the servers as much as i can. I want to bring in a lot of my friends so i can talk and interact with them as well. That will probably boost the ratings or something. I'm also trying to get into coding but if someone teaches me it will go much faster.

I been playing Maplestory for about 6 years max. 3 years in global and 3 years in private. I play all different kinds of private servers. Hard to keep track. Sad that i never get to be GM. But hopefully i get picked to be one in this awesome server.

I can play almost everyday around 3P.m PST to 10PM PST. 4-5 days a week. This depends if my schedule is busy because i have a job im currently working at. Not a job but more like a company.

You should pick me over someone else because i love to work hard. Get down and dirty. YEAH!!!. And this will be an experience to learn of being a GM ever you know? Plus i do whatever it takes to be one, follow one, and apply it. I also want to be strict on those who doesn't follow the rules or hacks. I will take snapshots of any admins abusing their powers. I also voted for this site about almost 3 days a week. Maybe 4 i'm not too sure. I love talking the way I talk here because it makes me do better, sound professional and look professional you know? Plus i would love to host events so that everyone would have the same fun im having as a GM. Anyways, Thank you guys for having the time to read my GM application and i actually become one. Thank you.

Email: Raymondwong623@Hotmail.com
    Raymondwong623@yahoo.com

Aim: XxDem0nDrag0nxX

Name:

Time Zone (GMT):

Experience in GMing:

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play:

How much time you can play:

Why should we pick YOU:

You may add whatever additional information you would like, but the information listed here is neccesary.

Any accepted applications mean you will be an INTERN until we decide you are qualified to be a GM on our server.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:41 pm