InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

Blizzard Gm application

blizzard
    blizzard

Blizzard Gm application Empty Blizzard Gm application

Post by blizzard Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 am

My name is Cathrine Wang. My in-game name is blizzard and my nickname is Cathy.

I'm 14 years old and my birthday is on the 4th of september.

How much Gm Experience I've had: I had a little bit of Gm experience,because I was one on the old server for a day. After that day, I put my self alot in the game to help people and to ban people if needed. Tech stuff is not my genre,but I would like to learn how to code and I'm a fast learner.

How long I've been playing maplestory and when I started: I've been playing maplestory for along time now....maybe about 5 years. My accounts aren't high level,because I couldn't play much. My highest account was a lvl58 assassin ( azndless321 ) but I was sharing my account with my little brother even though he has and ice/lighting lvl54.

How much time I can play: I could play 5-6 days a week and about 4-6 hours a day. That is after school and I can play alot more on non-school days.

Why should you pick me over someone else?! : Well you should pick me, because I'm a experienced maplestory player and I can be very actif sometimes.I can play for a hole day without getting bored and can help out with ANY problemes. Even if alot of people think being a Gm is an easy job, I don't think so, because you got alot of work to do. I will always work at 250% of what I can do and I will never fail at anything. I also speak 100% English , 100% French and 50% Spanish. I was born in Canada, Quebec. I'm also a very active and friendly person. Finally, being a Gm on this server would be great, because new players may need help and I'll always be there for them even if I'm not Gm.

Thanks for reading my Application.
    Hope you like it Very Happy

Cathy Wang -- Blizzard

Msn: Cathy_gaming_pro@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:24 pm