InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

Mod Application

RedX

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post by RedX Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 am

Hi my name is Nicholas and I'm 18

Experience in Moding: As an actual mod I don't have that much experience but I do enjoy talking to people and making sure that the forum is easy to navigate. Also the only reason that I wasnt a mod is because the site never really went up. One thing that I can honestly say is that I truly do enjoy helping people and it makes me smile to have people know that there is someone here to help them at any and all times.

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play: I have been playing maplestory for about two years and I have really had fun playing the game and helping people that are just started so they may have the same fun that we have on a dayly basis.

How much time you can support this forum: I can usually get on every day for around 4-5 hours a day and I can also do random check ups from my work so I can be very realiable for this and no matter what I will always do my best to help not only the players but the entire server as much as I can.

IGN: Kira
    Yahoo: dark_bear13@yahoo.com
    Ummm if there is any other contact info needed please message me on ether of those.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that you have a great day/night (depending on time zone)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:33 pm