InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

4 posters

My EXAMPLE Gm Application

Owned
    Admin

My EXAMPLE Gm Application Empty My EXAMPLE Gm Application

Post by Owned Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:45 am

My name is Dean Johnson. My favorite nickname and what i like to be called in-game is iChillz.

I am 15 years old and have my birthday August 6th

How much Gm Experience I've had: I used to Gm for EepItMs from June to August. You can check me there and look for the user johnsdea003. The website is http://eepitms.freeforums.org/ and as you see i care a lot about helping in a server. I always do my best and put forth my best effort whenever i'm given a task and always give it a 250% effort. For example I am learning coding for the server to relieve Terror (The owner) of as much stress and tension due to the amount of work he has to do coding.

How long I've been playing maplestory and when I started: I have been playing maplestory since December 3 years ago. I currently have a low dex hermit Lvl 75 named iChiIIz. I also have a lvl 80 hermit named Izalio, which i sold to my really good friend for 30$, but he let me still play it. The level 75 hermit can be found here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Rank/Game&ranktype=TotRank

How much time I can play: I am available probably 5-6 days out of the week. It depends on how much i am snowboarding, that is my favorite hobby. On days I am not snowboard (5) if its a weekday i can prolly do about 3-6 hours from the time 4 Pm PST to 12 PM. On weekends I'll probably be on 1 (Maybe 2) of the days and 3-12 hours of gaming, just depends on what I have going on.

Why should you pick me over someone else?! : I have tons of good reasons why you should be me over someone else. I am an extremely hard worker as i said before and give it my hardest effort. For this server I have been helping with managing forums. I have voted for us daily and even was the one who registered us on the voting sites. I've also helped Terror develop the Gm rules and always am there to talk to if anyone needs someone. Just ask Eric (xDivinity). Another reason you should pick me over anyone else is that I am very sensitive and cautious of other peoples feelings. I know how to place myself into other peoples shoes so i could resolve conflicts very calmly and well. I also know when it's time just to walk away from a conflict therefore avoiding another. Another reason I would be a wonderful Gm is I have very good grammar. The way I talk in here is the way I talk all the time, with capitals, commas, good punctuation and anything else that makes writing easily understandable. I also speak 100% english. English is my native language. I was born in the USA and English si the only language my parents speak. Yo tambien hablo pequeno espanol. I can say a few phrases in spanish and can understand a little of this. This could be applied in the server if there was someone who spoke spanish and no one undeerstood them. I also am very friendly and not easily frustrated. I have learned in life that what other people think of you is their business and if you worry about it then its just gonna cause you more stress and worry than it is worth. I know I would be a wonderful Gm for this server because of my exceptional effort in everything I do, so thanks for reading my application and also thanks for giving me a chance. Have a wonderful day!

Dean Johnson - iChillz

Yahoo xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Last edited by Owned on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tyler03
    Tyler03

My EXAMPLE Gm Application Empty Re: My EXAMPLE Gm Application

Post by Tyler03 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:07 am

wow good application I hope you get picked... -_-
    iElmo
    iElmo

Post by iElmo Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 am

Tyler03 wrote:wow good application I hope you get picked... -_-

LOL TYLER, it's only an exaple, which = he's already a GM.
    CrayolaRox
    CrayolaRox

Post by CrayolaRox Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:50 am

Ohrly? I didn't know that. :PP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:32 pm