InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

4 posters

Stefan's GM application.

Stefan

Stefan's GM application. Empty Stefan's GM application.

Post by Stefan Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am

Name: My name is Stefan. My friend's like to call me Stef. And my Online IGN would be Stefan/Stef

Time Zone (GMT): Georgetown, Ontario, Canada Time zone: .... I would guess +8:00GMT?

Experience in GMing: I was a GameMaster in SactualMS, and the current owner is a Valhalla Developer if that is any concern. I was a GameMaste rin my friend's server for 1 month and my own server for 1 month.

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play: I experienced every job atleast level 30+ and I played Global Maplestory since after BETA and played private server's since the 3rd day of ODIN.

How much time you can play: I play a variety of times. But never lower then 1 hour. I have plenty of exam's and project's homework.

Why should we pick YOU: This would be a hard question, because it's all at your choice I'm not here for you too pick me because you should pick me, it's all your opinion. I'm a kind teen.. I have good respect over other people's opinion's and answer's. I live a good life. I have good education... If that's any matter. And I love to interact with people and help other's.

Contact: You may contact me through my E-Mail adress: blueberry_stefk8@hotmail.com. Phone number is under my safety concerns and address is under your SAFETY concerns.
    Blaze

Stefan's GM application. Empty Re: Stefan's GM application.

Post by Blaze Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:35 am

Lol pretty good for somthing in that was done in such a short period of time Your gonna be a great GM
    hasteme9

Post by hasteme9 Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:11 am

Name:Tim
    Email: lil__azndevilz@hotmail.com

My experience of being a GM: I never been a GM before but i can always learn to be one. I will do my best to follow the rules. Mingle with everyone. Having fun with others as well. I also want to promote the servers as much as i can. I want to bring in a lot of my friends so i can talk and interact with them as well. That will probably boost the ratings or something. I'm also trying to get into coding but if someone teaches me it will go much faster.

I been playing Maplestory for about 6 years max. 3 years in global and 3 years in private. I play all different kinds of private servers. Hard to keep track. Sad that i never get to be GM. But hopefully i get picked to be one in this awesome server.

I can play almost everyday around 3P.m PST to 10PM PST. 4-5 days a week. This depends if my schedule is busy because i have a job im currently working at. Not a job but more like a company.

You should pick me over someone else because i love to work hard. Get down and dirty. YEAH!!!. And this will be an experience to learn of being a GM ever you know? Plus i do whatever it takes to be one, follow one, and apply it. I also want to be strict on those who doesn't follow the rules or hacks. I will take snapshots of any admins abusing their powers. I also voted for this site about almost 3 days a week. Maybe 4 i'm not too sure. I
    love talking the way I talk here because it makes me do better, sound professional and look professional you know? Plus i would love to host events so that everyone would have the same fun im having as a GM. Anyways, Thank you guys for having the time to read my GM application and i actually become one. Thank you.

Last edited by hasteme9 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dunno)
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 am

hasteme9 wrote:Name:Tim

My experience of being a GM: I never been a GM before but i can always learn to be one. I will do my best to follow the rules. Mingle with everyone. Having fun with others as well. I also want to promote the servers as much as i can. I want to bring in a lot of my friends so i can talk and interact with them as well. That will probably boost the ratings or something. I'm also trying to get into coding but if someone teaches me it will go much faster.

I been playing Maplestory for about 6 years max. 3 years in global and 3 years in private. I play all different kinds of private servers. Hard to keep track. Sad that i never get to be GM. But hopefully i get picked to be one in this awesome server.

I can play almost everyday around 3P.m PST to 10PM PST. 4-5 days a week. This depends if my schedule is busy because i have a job im currently working at. Not a job but more like a company.

You should pick me over someone else because i love to work hard. Get down and dirty. YEAH!!!. And this will be an experience to learn of being a GM ever you know? Plus i do whatever it takes to be one, follow one, and apply it. I also want to be strict on those who doesn't follow the rules or hacks. I will take snapshots of any admins abusing their powers. I also voted for this site about almost 3 days a week. Maybe 4 i'm not too sure. I
    love talking the way I talk here because it makes me do better, sound professional and look professional you know? Plus i would love to host events so that everyone would have the same fun im having as a GM. Anyways, Thank you guys for having the time to read my GM application and i actually become one. Thank you.
    Uh dude this is Stefans GM application.. and your putting yours as a reply? I mean dude, first of all, you need to have acutally pla yed the server for more then 2 weeks and second of all learn how to post somthing on the forums -.-
    xSammii
    xSammii

Post by xSammii Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 am

Blaze wrote:
    hasteme9 wrote:Name:Tim

Uh dude this is Stefans GM application.. and your putting yours as a reply? I mean dude, first of all, you need to have acutally pla yed the server for more then 2 weeks and second of all learn how to post somthing on the forums -.-

Third ; Server's closed. o__o;
    Fourth ; You played maple for... 6 years? & you're 13 ; so you started playing when you were 7 ... [ARE YOU KIDDING?!]
    Fifth ; Maple's out for 6 years? o__o; [[ i thought 4 ]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 pm