InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

Angeal's GM Application

Angeal

Angeal's GM Application Empty Angeal's GM Application

Post by Angeal Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Hello everyone,

Here is my GM Application, I hope you enjoy it.

Name:
    Joshua Glenn

Time Zone (GMT):
    GMT - 8:00

Experience in GMing:
    I have quite a lot of experience in being a GM. Apart from being a GM on 15 different WoW servers, it is actually quite similar. It teaches you how to interact professionally with all problems given to you, and also just how to make everyone happy. I have been GM on about 4-6 MapleStory servers. Some may have been small, but others were a little bigger. Here are the server's that I have been GM on and my positions:

MapleX - Administrator
    TeeHeeStory - Head Developer
    XplicitStory - Gamemaster
    DuckyStory - Administrator
    ZenMS - Owner

Experience in MapleStory and when you started to play:
    It really depends what you mean by this question. I have been playing MapleStory for about 2-3 year now, and I have been enjoying it all the time. I know how to be every class, and which skills and AP to put up. Sometimes I will ask for help, and am gracious for it.

How much time you can play:
    Depending on how much work I have to do, I say between 3-8 hours a day, maybe some days I may not be able to play.

Why should we pick YOU:
    I don't really know. It's your choice, and if you like me, then awesome.

Contact: You may contact me at: c_c_cheese@hotmail.com. I would like it if you could tell me that you are about to add me.

Additional Information: Well, I am fun to play with and love just hanging out. I'm Australian, so that's a bonus. Razz

Anyway, I better wrap this up.
    I hope you like my Application.

Thanks,

Angeal

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:43 am