InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

2 posters

Kevin's GM Application

Blaze

Kevin's GM Application Empty Kevin's GM Application

Post by Blaze Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 am

Name: My name is Kevin Zhu and my in-game name is Blaze

Age: I am 14 right now and my birthday is on January 2nd

How much experince have you had: I have been a GM in Second story, IGN: Sharina but gave that character to my cousin when I quit that server. http://92.51.142.156/. Other then that server I havent been a GM in any other server but I always give it my best and 150% when Im devoted to somthing as important as this.

How long do you play Maplestory and when did you start: I have been playing Maple Story for quite some time now. I started playing GMS 4 years ago and I have a level 46 Cleric IGN 10101011112.

How much time do you spend on Maple Story: I go on everyday for about 3-6 hours on weekdays and 5-10 hours on weekends I always try to balance out my time for my personal life and when I go on.

Why you pick me: I am a really happy cheerful person and Im always ready to help anyone who comes to me for help. I have a GM Handbook and Ive memorized most of the codes in it and I like to do events on a regular basis and I always like to stay true to the GM code and be fair to the people on the server. I will put the server and the players before my own needs and will always try to make this server fun and an awesome time for players.

Thank you guys for reading my GM Application and I wish you guys all the best of luck with your GM applications too. My contact is KevinZhu121@hotmail.com feel free to add me if you want
    -Blaze/Kevin Zhu
    Stefan

Kevin's GM Application Empty Re: Kevin's GM Application

Post by Stefan Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am

I thick you'll be a great GM!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:42 am