InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

5 posters

GM Application, Cypress.

Autoban
    Autoban

GM Application, Cypress. Empty GM Application, Cypress.

Post by Autoban Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:07 am

Name: Cypress

Age: I am currently 16 years old but turning 17 on April 10th

Time Zone (GMT): GMT-07:00 MST

Experience in GM'ing: I have been a gm once on a server called Egypt MS, but it shut down. I know a lot of the commands because my friends have taught me when I was bored and had nothing else to do.

Experience in maple story and when you started to play: I played Global Maple Story for 3 years therefore I have a lot of knowledge of Maple Story. Also, I'm a very active and dedicated player in Infinity MS.

How much time you can play: I go on Maple Story every day usually until I go to bed, have to do homework or hanging out with friends. I think i could devote around 5-7 hours on week days and on weekends around 12.

Why should we pick YOU: Well I'm pretty nice, I'm always on the computer and I play Maple Story way too much, which would make me active enough to host events and help players when needed. My characteristics would help me because I'm a fair person, I like socializing with people, and I can act mature when needed, I know most of the basic commands by heart and more from being a GM before.I joke around most of the time, my sense of humor is what makes me unique. I think I deserve to be GM because I've been playing Maple Story for a pretty long time and haven't quit yet.(yes, what a nerd I am Cool ) I suppose I should get a chance at becoming a staff member for once. Also, I want to make Infinity MS players happy, host them events, help them with situations AND BAN HACKERS<3. I also know how to handle many situations which involve bans, complaints and mostly lies all of the time, i listen to rules very well and it'd be a very rare moment if i had decided to break one of them. Though I have only been a GM once, i understand the rules and know how to do many things. I like wandering around in the game a lot so i may find certain things that should not have been discovered, I get bored very easily that's why I love to help others and be useful. I am known by most of the GM's on Infinity MS and I am not hated on there. I love arguments so it can help in various situations. I can get very logical and a bit arrogant at points where people would just not want to reply to me anymore. I do not type with horrid grammar "liek diz lawl u c wat a meeen rite!?!" and usually Singaporeans can understand me since I've met a lot i've gotten used to how they type and could probably help them with small vocabulary. It may also help because on weekends i usually stay up till 3-5 am so i could help deal with problems late at night or to them, early in the morning.

Contact: do_kitties_like_pie@hotmail.com, I am always on MSN until i go to bed that's when i log off.

Last edited by Autoban on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because i can [:)
    Tyler03
    Tyler03

GM Application, Cypress. Empty Re: GM Application, Cypress.

Post by Tyler03 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:15 am

nice, good luck.
    iElmo
    iElmo

Post by iElmo Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:16 am

Gl love<3
    Autoban
    Autoban

Post by Autoban Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:28 am

Thank you, you two.
    Helios
    Helios

Post by Helios Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 am

Psst, you shouldn't post in other people's application! :3
    xiaonaozhi
    xiaonaozhi

Post by xiaonaozhi Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 am

Hehe, nice!good luck!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:57 am