InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

John's Gm application

John

John's Gm application Empty John's Gm application

Post by John Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Name:John Lee

Time Zone (GMT):GMT +8

Experience in GMing:I've been a GM in three servers Yummystory,Viperstory,and TorkaheMS.
    I quit Yummystory because it was boring and I didn't like that, Viperstory a server my friend made but it shut down and he was to lazy to make it again,and TorakheMS because it had not lots of people so I decided to find a server which was this.

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play: I played the original maple like 3 years ago and I have a level 50 cleric in GMS. I started playing private server's like 1 year ago, played lots of servers most of them shut down.

How much time you can play:8 hours or more everyday so I can pretty much help lots of people cause I love to help people. Very Happy

Why should we pick YOU: You should pick me because I'm funny,popular in school,energetic also I will ban hackers and ksers. Also I WILL NOT ABUSE POWERS like some other jerks lol! . Hope you choose me. Oh! I almost forgot that my grammer is very clear so is my spelling.

Contact:Msn Chat:johnny9809@hotmail.com, johnny9809@gmail.com

My last words are that I like playing basketball,dodgeball and computers. Very Happy:D:D

IGN: If you need my ign it's Simple

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:13 pm