InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

2 posters

Kira's GM application

RedX

Kira's GM application Empty Kira's GM application

Post by RedX Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

My name is Nicholas and I'm 18

Experience in GMing: I have only been a GM on DracoMS(I'm not sure if it is still open) and BerserkMS(The owners name is Josh if you would like to contact) but when it comes to helping players and helping new players well I Have been doing that since I started to play MapleStory. I may not know everything but I have the ability to learn and I'm a very active player.

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play:I have alot of experience playing MapleStory for about two years and I feel that I have figured it out pretty much to the fullest but if i ended up maxing levels and stats on both this server and the global server so I have figured out a few short cuts that might help newer players get started and start off liking the game

How much time you can play: I usually play any chance i get and most of the time it's even more than that.

Why should we pick YOU: I help players that need it and I try to help the newer players figure out how to get them started. Other than that I like to help players have fun and enjoy the server

IGN: DjL0tuz/Kirabi
    E-Mail: dark_bear13@yahoo.com

Last edited by RedX on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    CrayolaRox
    CrayolaRox

Kira's GM application Empty Re: Kira's GM application

Post by CrayolaRox Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 am

Draco is down, they shut it down, since the real owner was about to take over again.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:43 am