InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

3 posters

Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :]

CrayolaRox
    CrayolaRox

Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :] Empty Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :]

Post by CrayolaRox Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:17 am

Name: The title says it, Justin is my name. :]

Age:64 Very Happy (minus 51). :] (For people that are lazy in math, i'm 13. :])

Time Zone (GMT): GMT - 06:00 (Insert smile here)

Experience in GMing: I've been a GM for GhostMS, which i'm sure you haven't heard of. :] This server was up for 3 months and it eventually died, and it's a hacker server. So, i was chosen to be a GM, since the admin needed a GM. He specificly chose me, because he'd been watching me for days, and saw I was nice and stuff to other players. So, i had 2 month experience in GMing. (Sorry this is long)

Experience in maplestory and when you started to play: I've had alot of experience in maplestory, and i've played 1/2 of beta, until now. So, with that said, you could say i know alot of things. :] I'm also very active, and Dean since you wanted me to add this, i played for 3 days now. :] (Since 2/10) OH YEAH!
    My character in maple is KrnDexlessXD, and I'm 65 dexless sin. :] But, i lost that account since i...erm...lost the pin. Razz

How much time you can play: On weekdays, 2-4 hours. :]
    Weekends, literally 24/7, unless i go to workout/church.

Why should we pick YOU: I'm very helping, even though I'm not a GM. Well, i think i am. xP In Infinity, if someone needed help, i was willing enough to help them. :] -Either that, or i had nothing to do. Very Happy- For example, (this wasn't really help) someone had asked me where to get NX, and there was no where to purchase it. So i asked what he wanted, and that I'd use my leftover to buy him his need/wants. Another reason why i should be chosen is because I'm very well experienced. I mentioned it before this. :] I've been chosen to become a GM for the server, "GhostMS." It was a really bad, full server, since it was a hacker server. I was using my 'fun time' you might say, to just walk around, banning hackers in the the ligit channels. I eventually quit, and stopped after 2 months. With that said, (little story time. :]) i think you should know, i have quiet a experience with, GMing. Well, about stuff. :] Let me give you one last reason why you should pick me over people. CAUSE I'M AWESOME!xD Jkk~~ :] It's because I'm willing to give my 120% into being a amazing, yet hardworking GM.

Aim - G0DH4SC0ME

Thanks for taking the time to read this amazingly long app. :] I hope you don't have trouble deciding whether or not I'm going to be a GM

-Justin Very Happy
    Autoban
    Autoban

Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :] Empty Re: Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :]

Post by Autoban Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 am

I support this application, justin has reported to people to me who both ended up as hackers who got banned.
    (MOMO and Desire)
    CrayolaRox
    CrayolaRox

Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :] Empty Re: Justin's Amazingly awesome Gm App! :]

Post by CrayolaRox Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:44 am

Autoban wrote:I support this application, justin has reported to people to me who both ended up as hackers who got banned.
    (MOMO and Desire)
    Thanks Cypress. :]
    Owned
    Admin

Post by Owned Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 am

Hired, read the rules in the Announcements section please =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:14 am