InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

4 posters

Blackscarf Application

BlackScarf
    BlackScarf

Blackscarf Application Empty Blackscarf Application

Post by BlackScarf Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Name you want to be called by: Thomas

Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney 11 or 12 hours in front of PST

Applying for: In game Game Master

IGN: Airstrike
    Why Should I join the GM team: I don’t think being a GM is all about hosting events, using hide and ban hackers. I think being a GM means to help people when people are in need. Supplying people with events when there are really bored from training. I also think a GM should have staff to player interaction instead of just sitting around in free market on hide waiting for problems.

What you think you can do: I can control the game e.g. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughout the game if they got any problems e.g. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): The truth is I actually have never been picked as a GM in any server but I had the experience as Forum Moderator in Cousinms a server which I’m unable to play(proof for forum mod http://cousinms.ucoz.com/forum/)
    I helped lots of GMs with coding and finding the right repack to use. I know I haven’t become a GM that doesn’t’ mean I haven’t got any experience of which codes to ban and summon. But I helped through with and finding hackers. To Prove my coding knowledge here’s an example. \ e.g. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. Banning/tempbanning, warpping, jailing, item making, coding items, summoning monsters and changing jobs to job.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):deepblackice@hotmail.com

Well I'm still finding a server that can take me as a GM. I 'm bored to death because I can’t find a server that actually works. Please contact me via my email address thanks.
    iElmo
    iElmo

Blackscarf Application Empty Re: Blackscarf Application

Post by iElmo Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh hey, you're that guy who spams pet commands in FM. xD
    Autoban
    Autoban

Post by Autoban Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 pm

SHANK HIM!
    Owned
    Admin

Post by Owned Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm

BlackScarf wrote:To Prove my coding knowledge here’s an example. \ e.g. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. Banning/tempbanning, warpping, jailing, item making, coding items, summoning monsters and changing jobs to job.

You crack me up bro,Those are just commands =) Coding has to do with if cm.getPlayer.mapId(9100000000) = true { cm.getItem(1122001)

Thats a line pulled from an npc and i dont wanna be told how hard i fail. I know things in Npcs are coded similar to it. Nice app and play server for 2 weeks before applying please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:20 pm