InfinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InfinityMs

Where the possibilities are endless...

4 posters

Soup's GM App.

Soup
    Soup

Soup's GM App. Empty Soup's GM App.

Post by Soup Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

Hi, this is my GM application. 

My name is Shannon (Nebert, I don’t know if you need to know my last name). I am 16 years old, I was born on August 20th 1992 and I live in British Columbia, Canada (My time zone is PST). My IGN on Infinity MS is Soup!

I am outgoing, dedicated, funny, talkative and always happy! I am getting A’s and B’s at my school and I also like to help out with my community! I am on the school council and I love to volunteer, such as helping to stay afterschool and take down old decorations from previous holiday events. I am also involved with my school’s drama production; I’m usually part of the crew which is helping with costumes and moving stage sets around and such. However, sometimes I choose to act out on stage too! I also like to socialize and get to know more about people. I am also calm and serious when it comes to handling situations, I don’t get out of control and freak when I am unsure about something. If I do ever have problems I don’t hesitate to ask because, like they say, the more you know the better!

I’ve been playing Global Maplestory for 3 years. My characters were a level 51 Cleric and a 73 Dark Knight. I know 3 years seems like a long time and I could have gotten to a higher level, but I like to pace myself and not try and get to the highest level in one day. I like to enjoy making new friends and chit chatting with them all the time as I venture throughout the world of Maplestory!

I’ve been playing Fallen Leaves MS for about a couple weeks now (Maybe? I don’t actually remember when I actually started, I haven’t been marking the dates..). In the weeks I have played this private server I have come to find that it has a great community! I met a lot of new people in just a day! I believe they have made me enjoy this private server even more. The reason I want to be a Game Master for Infinity MS is that I want to be more a part of its community and help people with their questions and problems! Even though I have never coded or scripted before but I would be delighted to try, since it will help with solving things. And I know that if I am taught how to I will give 110% into learning how to do it!

As you can see from my Game Master Application and if you’ve played with me on Fallen Leaves MS you will know I have exceptional grammar! However I tend to leave out periods because I sometimes forget. Even so, I will continue to use correct grammar at all times!

I believe I will be a great asset to your team, and I usually am available at all times because I play mostly every day. If you vote for me you will be voting for a dedicated, patient and joyful person and I hope to satisfy the needs of your private server in any way!

Thank you for taking the time to read my Game Master application, and thinking about whether to add me to your team or not. See you on Fallen Leaves MS!

Contact information: evil_sheep61@hotmail.com
    Autoban
    Autoban

Soup's GM App. Empty Re: Soup's GM App.

Post by Autoban Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:47 am

Great application, good luck!
    iElmo
    iElmo

Post by iElmo Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Goodluck, seems like you really want to be one. (:
    Owned
    Admin

Post by Owned Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 am

It may be a great app but you quit my server to join your friends, gratz on being a Gm there and Gl <,<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 pm